Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's Newspaper of Record

Exposing the Criminal Liberal Bias of America's
Newspaper of Record

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Evening, 10 March 2017 Something Very Interesting Going On

19 Mar 2017
Yeah I know, it's the scoop of the year, right?

I don't know about you but my computer has been acting increasingly strange lately.

Items and things I never requested pop up all over the place, in extremely weird ways.

I payed for sushi with my Amex card yesterday and moments later an add for the sushi chain in question popped up in a prominent side-bar ad.

Hmmm.... Okay well that's no big deal, it's good to know Amex is keeping  track of my card.

By why would they be giving my personal info away to targeted advertising companies without my permission?

Answer: because they can.

Sometimes when I try to publish items on this blog involving highly sensitive information about high-ranking individuals, the blog becomes almost uncontrollable, with the tools bar becoming microscopic, and the update / publish buttons hidden way out of sight.

I will try again to publish the piece I tried publishing earlier. Hint: it involves pedogate - the creepy gift that keeps on giving - and yet another blood-line member of the D.C. elite involved in DOJ child protection agencies.

No comments: